Treatment for sun-damage, wrinkles, photo-aging, vascular and pigment irregularities, and more.
Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation Facts:
Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation treats fine wrinkles and sun-damaged skin. Patients with photo-damage and photo-aging often benefit from the procedure.
This procedure specifically addresses:
- Sun damage
- Lentigines and facial telangiectasia
- Vascular and pigment irregularities
With this process, solar lentigines and facial telangiectasia are treated individually with the laser. The entire face is “painted” with the laser.
What to Expect (Immediately after treatment):
Solar lentigines may darken following treatment. After the painting technique, a slight erythema might be present.
Expected Final Outcome:
With this procedure, patients will typically benefit from 3-8 treatments. Clearing of sun damage such as lentigines will be evident after the first few treatments. Wrinkle improvement will be gradual over the first three months of treatment as new collagen forms, creating a smoother, younger looking skin.
Lyra-i™ Laser System, Aura-i™ Laser System or Sciton BBL
BBL/ 532/1064 Leg veins – $250.00 per area
- Do Not tan for four weeks prior to treatment.
- Daily application of SPF45 or higher sunblock to treatment area four weeks prior to treatment.
- Inform us of any changes in your medical and tanning history at each visit.
- Inform us if you have had chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or a face lift at each visit.
- Discontinue all Retin-A, Renova, glycolic acids, vitamin C products, and anything else which can be irritating, for three days before treatment.
- Inform us if you have taken Accutane within the past year.
- Inform us if you have taken Tetracycline in the last month.
- Inform us if you have had chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, or a face lift at each visit.
- Remove makeup, cleanse, and completely dry the area to be treated prior to treatment.