Houston’s Expert Aesthetic Nurse/ DermaTouch RN’s Director of Nursing
Renee Moschitto is a registered nurse with over nine years of Aesthetic nursing experience and among the top Aesthetic Injectors in Texas. An Advanced Botox Injector, she provides educational seminars and serves as a trainer for Allergan, the global pharmaceutical company which produces Botox® and injectable fillers. Combining her nursing, biology, and chemistry background, she left Memorial Hermann to open DermaTouch RN in 2006 and provide Houston with the latest aesthetic treatments and anti-aging products in a safe and professional environment.
With over a decade of clinical experience and facial anatomy expertise, Moschitto represents in the Aesthetic Nursing profession a model for responsible and innovative best practices – forming the Texas Association of Aesthetic Nurses Organization to ensure uniformity and quality of care. She specializes in anti-aging plans unique to each patient’s needs, which are built on transparency and education.
Treating in some cases multiple generations of the same family, she sees her practice as an extension of an individual’s health and overall wellness plan.
Renee Moschitto, RN, BSN believes that Botox and filler injection treatments require experience, precision and a comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy as well as chemical and dietary reactions. She devotes a significant portion of a client’s visit to understanding their concerns and discussion of the best procedures to safely and effectively achieve the results they seek. She works collaboratively with the physicians, nurses and support staff at her clinic to ensure the best possible results and highest quality of client care.
Moschitto graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and a Minor in Chemistry. While at A&M she was on the Dean’s List and participated in special research studies. She then obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Texas.
Other Certification, Licensing, Training
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced training for the application of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Achieved Black Diamond Level Account clinic status for Botox and Juvederm
- Laser Vein Treatment (Dr. Barrett with the Vein Clinic, LaserScope Lasers)
- Medical/Esthetic training for LASER safety from Rockwell Laser Industries
- Certification for Sclerotherapy, dermal fillers and Botox from the Esthetic Skin Institute
- Training for the advanced use of Neuromodulators and dermal fillers
- Enrolled in the Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS) program.