Over the past couple of years, many MedSpas and cosmetic and aesthetic service businesses have closed their doors
without any signs of concern or warning. To make things worse, patients and clients have been left with nothing to show for the services they prepaid for, and employees have been left unemployed without notice. Just recently, Dr. Tattoff closed tattoo locations in Texas and Arizona, leaving customers half-inked or in the middle of the tattoo removal process, and American Laser Skincare clinics did something similar in 2014, impacting hundreds of thousands of patients and employees throughout the United States.
How can you choose a solid establishment you can trust?
Things happen in business— lawsuits, malpractice suits, poor marketing, lack of customers, the downturn of the market—all of which can leave a business facing bankruptcy or dissolution. This leaves clients, patients, and employees at a loss. To avoid this type of situation, there are signs to watch for and be aware of when it comes to selecting a reputable establishment for your cosmetic and aesthetic services needs.
- Make sure the practice has positive reviews. Though you want to overlook one or two bad reviews, as some people are simply negative, if you find an establishment with several bad reviews online, then keep looking for a different establishment.
- Check out their prepay policies. If you prepay for services, find out what happens if the services aren’t rendered due to an issue on the provider’s part. Also, use your prepaid services as soon as possible to ensure you get what you paid for.
- Ask how long they’ve been in business. If they’ve been around for more than five years, they’ve likely gotten over the tough hump and initial growing pains many new businesses face. Having more than a decade of success is even better.
- Find out if they’ve ever operated under another name. You can ask directly, or do some online research to find this out. Often, if a business has had issues in the past, they’ll change their name to rebrand and remarket themselves to hide their past issues from consumers.
- Check out the morale of the work environment and office. If you walk into an establishment and everyone seems unhappy or stressed, then it might be a sign that the establishment is having issues, and you might want to look elsewhere.
DermaTouch RN has been going strong for more than a decade!
DermaTouch RN is proud to say it’s been going strong for over a decade. With moral and sound business practices, as well as great customer service that puts the patient and client first, they’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
DermaTouch RN can help finish the removal of your tattoos with the Picosure laser.
Dermaouch, RN is happy to help anyone who had a contract with Dr. Tatoff. If you were impacted by Dr. Tattoff’s closure, you can bring your contract in and we will work with you to create an affordable treatment plan to finish the removal of the tattoos with our state-of-the-art Picosure laser.
Again, bring your contract in from Dr. Tattoff’s former office so we can work with you to create an affordable treatment plan to finish the removal of the tattoos with our state-of-the-art Picosure laser. For more information about DermaTouchRN, lead by Founder Renee Moschitto, visit our HOME page.